Do you suffer with lower back pain? Neck pain? Arm pain? Leg pain? Any sort of spine pain condition? Even had surgery or epidural steroid injections or exercise physical therapy…and still suffer?
We understand what you’re going through. And we’re confident we know how to ease your suffering.*
So, let Cox Technique be your pain relief solution.
- is a gentle, safe, evidence-based, hands-on, doctor-controlled treatment .
- is flexion-distraction, a treatment used by 63.7% of chiropractic physicians.
- is spinal decompression.
- decompression of spinal nerves that are mechanically pinched or chemically irritated
- is spinal manipulation.
- the “first line of care” for back pain relief according to the American Pain Society and American College of Physicians before drugs, imaging, epidural steroids, and back surgery
- is a non-surgical alternative to back surgery.
- is goal-oriented relief within a specific timeframe
- is well-documented.
- has nearly 50 years of collected research and clinical data behind it – from its developer, Dr. James M. Cox, and the many other physicians who’ve studied with him.
- federally funded research support from NIH, HRSA, Veterans’ Administration, etc.
- boasts the largest sampling yet of patient data on a chiropractic technique – 1000 cases studied
- delivers beneficial spinal pain relief quickly – with researchers in the same 1000 cases studied reporting …
- the average number of days to “maximum improvement”: 29 days
- the average number of visits to “maximum improvement”: 12 visits**
- relies on the mutual cooperation of doctor and patient
- the doctor contributing knowledgeable diagnosis and proper treatment application
- the patient keeping appointments, following home care procedures, and modifying his or her lifestyle as necessary
- may be covered by your insurance plan
- is effective for a wide range of conditions brought on by simple sprains, herniated discs, and other causes
- gives you the resources you need to participate fully and effectively in your care and restore your quality of life
- relieves post-surgical continued pain patients (aka failed back surgical syndrome patients) for many that they report an improved quality of life.
So trust the trained hands of certified Cox Technic physicians, the back pain specialists, to take care of your lower back pain, neck pain, leg pain and arm pain. There is hope. There is relief, certainly enough to help you enjoy the quality of life you want.